I thought I left a post about this already? Anyway I think the coolest piece of technology is the Wii. I own one and I have the Wii Fit Plus game and its just amazing! The Wii Fit board can assume your BMI and it tells you what part of your body that you need to work on. It even gives you personal exercises that are specifically right for you. Also I really like the controllers they are very sensitive to your movement in the games and they shake and they also have speakers on them which is cool too! I like Wii Fit Plus but my favorite game is Super Mario Brothers! :)
I thought I left a post about this already? Anyway I think the coolest piece of technology is the Wii. I own one and I have the Wii Fit Plus game and its just amazing! The Wii Fit board can assume your BMI and it tells you what part of your body that you need to work on. It even gives you personal exercises that are specifically right for you. Also I really like the controllers they are very sensitive to your movement in the games and they shake and they also have speakers on them which is cool too! I like Wii Fit Plus but my favorite game is Super Mario Brothers! :)
ReplyDeleteSorry Dr. Leight! I posted this on my page first then I realized it was supposed to be posted on yours!
ReplyDelete