Wednesday, April 14, 2010

I-pod touch

My ipod touch does so much for me. I listen to it while I take long runs and it stores all of the music i put onto it. I have an 8gb one so it allows over 2,000 songs! I have many applications that i use as well, my favorite is called around you, it somehow knows exactly where i am located and shows what kind of restaurants, hotels, movie theaters, and fast food chains are around you. I always find out which ones are around a certain location so i am prepared to know where i can go out to eat or lodge at. I recommned this application to anyone using the ipod touch or the iphone. It is also a free app which just adds to how great i think it is.

2 comments:

  1. I hear many good things about the ipod touch. Everyone says they are capable of doing so many things. It sounds like it can do many of the things any computer can do. I don't personally have one, but I like that they are light weight and easy to carry around. I would like to get one eventually because I keep hearing so much about them. I bet they are really quick at accessing information. It sounds like a great product that everyone should think about investing in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the iPhone and I hear it is very similar to the ipod touch. I personally dont have the ipod touch but I love my iPhone. I'm a big fan of the apps it can get. I have an app similar to your "around you" app that you have. Mine's called urban spoon and it tells me where restaurants are located around me. I'll definitely look into the "around you" app!! I also have an app that tells me the nutritional value of any food I put into it! It can tell me food from restaurants too! I've gone to olive garden and looked up some of the dishes on my app and they come up! I have also used it for Dunkin Donuts, Red Lobster, Pizza Hut, etc. I'm a big fan of that one, it's called "my fitness pal" and it is also free!!

    ReplyDelete